Feeling better starts here
There are many things which bring people to counselling and therapy. Each person’s story is unique, but it might help you to know about some of the issues I commonly help with:
– Things are happening which are just too hard to work out by yourself, too painful or which simply can’t be shared with anyone you’re close to
– You’re stuck in repeating patterns or destructive behaviours and you want to find a way out
– Anxiety or panic attacks are making your life difficult and holding you back
– You find it hard to trust and your relationship is affected or you’ve other relationship worries
– You’re caught in depression and don’t know how it can change
– You’re suffering because of your relationship with your family
– You’re battling with anger and it’s hurting you and others (or you rarely get angry and feel like you’re too nice or get taken advantage of)
– You’re stressed at work or at home and it’s affecting your wellbeing
– You spend your time pleasing others but you come last in the queue
– You’ve experienced loss and feel overwhelmed with grief or sadness
I have a special interest in working with adult children of a narcissistic parent. If you’ve suffered in your relationship with a parent, never feeling good enough or under constant criticism if you don’t follow their way, I might be able to help you work through things.
I know it takes courage to do something about your pain, discomfort or unhappiness. By looking for a counsellor you’re already taking a big step, in accepting something needs to change.
I believe each person has a right to feel joy, connectedness and hope in their life and I’d like to help you with that too.
I’m an experienced post-graduate qualified and BACP registered male counsellor based at the Nautilus Rooms in Totnes, South Devon. Above all, you’ll find me open, warm, easy to talk to and non judgmental, so why not get in touch to see if we can work together by texting or calling me on 07443 640556?
My counselling service in Totnes is easily accessible from Paignton, Torbay, Torquay, Newton Abbott, Brixham, Dartmouth, Kingsbridge, Salcombe, Ashburton, South Brent, Bovey Tracey, Exeter and other parts of the South Hams and South Devon.
I can give you a space that will be non-judgmental and confidential to help you to explore all your thoughts, feelings and experiences. With my help you can make sense of what’s happening and find a way through.
Make an appointment for counselling in Totnes and surrounding areas by calling or texting now on 07443 640556 to get the help you need.