Why you always feel empty, whatever you try
Counselling and Coaching for Adult Children of a Narcissistic parent and Childhood Emotional Neglect
If on the surface your life seems fine, but you feel empty inside and alone… if you feel like you’re on the outside looking in… if you second guess yourself all the time… and please others before yourself…if you feel guilty, anxious, overwhelmed…then you’re in the right place.
My name’s Matthew Fox and I specialise in working with people just like you.
The thing is:
the longer you ignore feeling this way, the worse it gets. You may think you can work, self-help or exercise your way out of this. But for most people none of that works:
– These feelings are hard-wired into your body
– Most of the time you react without being aware of what’s happening
– You’ve been conditioned to feel this way
– However smart you are, you can’t think yourself better
– Shame and guilt get in the way of anything changing for the better
I imagine if you’re here, you can’t take much more of feeling this way. Pretending it’s all ok.
If only you could start to feel better:
– Freer to live life as you want it
– Putting yourself first, guilt-free, without compromising your values
– More self-confident, with higher self-esteem
– More able to make the choices you want
– Like you’re in the driving seat of your life, not just a spectator.
Because living this way for the rest of your life is not a viable option. It just hurts too much.
Let’s find a way together to help you move out of the struggle, stuckness or overwhelm. Call or text me on 07443 640556 to arrange a free initial chat or email me; whatever feels right for you.